Closed for the season! See you in the Fall!
Current Conditions: hill closed
New Snow in the past 24 hours: 0 cm
New Snow in the past 48 hours: 0 cm
Packed base depth at the Day Lodge: 0cm
Packed base depth at the top of the mountain: 0cm
Just wanted to take a moment to thank all our customers, volunteers, and staff that came together to make for an epic season! Already dreaming of snow!
Also, a big shout out to Brad Miller of Bam Bam Trucking for getting us the water for our slush pit…then jumpin in! Brad has been a huge supporter f Murray Ridge for years! Thank you Brad!
For more information call 250-996-8515
Or call our snowphone for up to date news, weather, and snow conditions 250-996-8513
Check us out on our Facebook page
Get your passes at:
- Omineca Source for Sports in Vanderhoof, BC
- Fort St. James District Office
- Ruckus in Prince George
- Get ready for the 2014/2015 season
- Located near Fort St. James in central B.C., Murray Ridge Ski Area features 30 km of major alpine runs geared to provide an experience for all levels of skier or boarder.
- In addition, we have 20 km of groomed and track set cross country trails adjacent to the ski area complete with a 3.7 km lighted loop and warm up building.
Our Seasons Passes are an affordable way to get the whole family out to enjoy the snow and beat the winter blues.
Don’t waste your winter indoors, get out there and enjoy what the northern interior has to offer.
|Season: December to late March
Runs: Novice 27%, Intermediate 33%, Advanced 40%
Number of Trails: 22
KMs of Trails: 30
|Vertical Drop: 518 m (1,700 ft)
Top Elevation: 1,980 m (6,500 ft)
Annual Snow: 300 cm (118 in)