The Best-Kept Secret in The North!
Thank You to all of our 2014 sponsors who made this season a big success!
CLOSED MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Might open SATURDAY & SUNDAY April 12th & 13th If we get more snow !!
Get your passes at:
- Omineca Source for Sports in Vanderhoof, BC
- Fort St. James District Office
- Ruckus in Prince George
- Get ready for the 2013/14 season
- Located near Fort St. James in central B.C., Murray Ridge Ski Area features 30 km of major alpine runs geared to provide an experience for all levels of skier or boarder.
- In addition, we have 20 km of groomed and track set cross country trails adjacent to the ski area complete with a 3.7 km lighted loop and warm up building.
- Check out our new Weather Page
Our Seasons Passes are an affordable way to get the whole family out to enjoy the snow and beat the winter blues.
Don’t waste your winter indoors, get out there and enjoy what the northern interior has to offer.
|Season: December to late March
Runs: Novice 27%, Intermediate 33%, Advanced 40%
Number of Trails: 22
KMs of Trails: 30
|Vertical Drop: 518 m (1,700 ft)
Top Elevation: 1,980 m (6,500 ft)
Annual Snow: 300 cm (118 in)