Come up for Family Day Feb 13th! $25 for a pass and rentals, all other passes and rentals are 50% off!
2016-2017 Season Passes on Sale Now! With the purchase of a Murray Ridge Season pass you will receive discounted skiing at the following ski locations:
Hudson Mountain, Powder King, Shames, Troll Mountain, Mt. Timothy, Sun Peaks, Marmot Basin, **this list is updated weekly!
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Current Conditions: Open
Current Conditions: sunny
New Snow in the past 24 hours: 0cm
New Snow in the past 48 hours: 8cm
Packed base depth at the Day Lodge: 25cm
Packed base depth at the top of the mountain: 50cm
Operating Hours: OPEN
Both lifts run Saturday-Sundays 930am-330pm
Open Monday Feb 11th for family day! 50% off
For more information call 250-996-8515
Or call our snowphone for up to date news, weather, and snow conditions 250-996-8513
Check us out on our Facebook page
Get your passes at:
- Omineca Source for Sports in Vanderhoof, BC
- Fort St. James District Office
- Ruckus in Prince George
- Get ready for the 2016/2017 season
- Located near Fort St. James in central B.C., Murray Ridge Ski Area features 30 km of major alpine runs geared to provide an experience for all levels of skier or boarder.
- In addition, we have 20 km of groomed and track set cross country trails adjacent to the ski area complete with a 3.7 km lighted loop and warm up building.
Our Seasons Passes are an affordable way to get the whole family out to enjoy the snow and beat the winter blues.
Don’t waste your winter indoors, get out there and enjoy what the northern interior has to offer.
|Season: December to late March
Runs: Novice 27%, Intermediate 33%, Advanced 40%
Number of Trails: 22
KMs of Trails: 30
|Vertical Drop: 518 m (1,700 ft)
Top Elevation: 1,980 m (6,500 ft)
Annual Snow: 300 cm (118 in)