The Best-Kept Secret in The North!
Open today and Sunday!!
Fri, Sat, Sun 10am-4pm
March 8th- 50% off lift tickets and rentals!! Free horse drawn sleigh rides Proudly sponsored by Integris Credit Union
Thank You to all of our 2014 sponsors who made this season a big success!
Season Passes and Punch Passes Now Available
Get your passes at:
- Omineca Source for Sports in Vanderhoof, BC
- Fort St. James District Office
- Ruckus in Prince George
- Get ready for the 2013/14 season
- Located near Fort St. James in central B.C., Murray Ridge Ski Area features 30 km of major alpine runs geared to provide an experience for all levels of skier or boarder.
- In addition, we have 20 km of groomed and track set cross country trails adjacent to the ski area complete with a 3.7 km lighted loop and warm up building.
- Check out our new Weather Page
Get a head start on the Winter 2013 – 2014 Ski Season by purchasing a Seasons Pass for Murray Ridge.
Our Seasons Passes are an affordable way to get the whole family out to enjoy the snow and beat the winter blues.
Don’t waste your winter indoors, get out there and enjoy what the northern interior has to offer.
|Season: December to late March
Runs: Novice 27%, Intermediate 33%, Advanced 40%
Number of Trails: 22
KMs of Trails: 30
|Vertical Drop: 518 m (1,700 ft)
Top Elevation: 1,980 m (6,500 ft)
Annual Snow: 300 cm (118 in)